Monday, September 24, 2007

Reasons for this blog

September 24, 2007

Although I thoroughly enjoyed making frequent entries into my online pregnancy journal, I have never before been very good at keeping up with a diary. I do love to write however, hence the frequent update emails to everybody I know (and their brothers!). It dawned on me that not only will Andrew not remember this most amazing time in his life, but lately, I can't even remember to bring home the groceries I just purchased at the grocery store. As a new mom, in a new country, there are way too many precious memories being formed everyday and I don't want them to escape me. Each 24 hour period is new to me, to Robert and to Andrew and I want to document this wonderful chapter in our lives and to share it with those who care to read it. This blog is meant to be a personal diary - a collection of thoughts - and will not be spell-checked, edited, or proof-read. It will reflect on recent experiences, Andrew's childhood, and my life in a foreign country as a new mom.

No comments: