Friday, July 23, 2010

Ryan's first dip in the Med












I was well over 30 before having the fortunate opportunity of swimming in the Mediterannean. Andrew and Ryan were less than a year when they had their first dip! Since summer started, I have been a little reluctant to take both boys to the beach, especially on my own, since I find I don't have enough eyeballs to watch over even just Andrew when we're near water. A few weekends ago, Robert suggested we do an early morning family swim so we headed down to our very favorite beach in Juan-Les-Pins and had an absolutely glorious morning. We got there just after 8am, so we had no trouble finding a parking spot and were one of the first ones on the beach. The boys just LOVED playing in the sand, and Ryan has proven to be a water-baby too, just like his older brother.



No comments: