Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My surprise from Robert

Got this email from Robert who is currently on his loooong trip home from Australia......yippeeeeeeeee! (for both R coming home and a balcony cabin!)

Babe......there is something I need to tell you.........I've been thinking about how to tell you, or if to tell you at all........I figured you would find out soon enough, so I will tell you (see how I'm "building up" to the news :-)..........see below.....

































.......how would you like to cross the Atlantic over 14 days sleeping on a DELUXE OCEANVIEW STATEROOM WITH VERANDAH ?????........maybe something like Cabin 6610 on the Disney Magic?.......would that be OK with you?........we could always go back to an inside cabin if you prefer, but I thought you may like this :-)
...Take a look
http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/ships-activities/ships/staterooms/magic-wonder/deluxe-oceanview-stateroom-with-verandah/

I looooooove you!!!!!!
Me.

No comments: