Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sleepless in Antibes

Ever since our trips, both mine (to Toronto) and Robert's (to Madrid, New York, San Francisco, Miami) we've been unable to sleep through the night. Generally, we both fall asleep ok, usually around 10PM, but we both seem to be waking up around 4:00AM with not a hope of falling back asleep. Robert actually gets out of bed and logs in a few hours of work before work...not me, I just lay in bed, tossing and turning, in endless frustration, knowing that by the time 5PM rolls around, I will feel as though I was hit by a MACK truck. Thanks to two little boys, at least I have experience functioning with a totally inadequate level of sleep. But don't be surprised if you see me with two mismatched shoes or forget to bring the birthday present to the next birthday party!

No comments: