Sunday, May 16, 2010

My meal














Robert laughs at me whenever I take photos of our plates. Can't help it. I LOVE food! (good thing I love to exercise too!) Here's what I ate for lunch yesterday: marinated mussels to start, then a big plate of penne carbonara, then veal escalope in a mushroom sauce with fries, then profiteroles with a cappucino (which you can tell I enjoyed cuz I ate the whole thing before even thinking about snapping a pic, and of course I had to sample some of Robert's tiramisu. The best part is that the whole thing, drinks and tips included only cost 14 euros!!! I'm heading to the gym tomorrow morning to start working it all off!
The little ones were such angels throughout our entire lunch. Andrew remained amused with his little animals while Ryan sat happily in his high chair, flirting and smiling with the waitresses and the people passing by.

No comments: