Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Achieving Your Childhood Dreams

I've been inspired recently to write, not only from the wonderful comments I flourish in about my blog, but also by one of the books I just recently finished reading: Randy Pausch's "The Last Lecture" which centers around achieving your dreams, and how to lead your life. I LOVED this book and plan to read it at least once a year, so that its messages will remain instilled in my brain. Anyway, a dream of mine has always been to write a book. I think it started in grade 4 or 5, when I began writing stories for my parents and teachers. I'm not yet sure if I'll start with a children's book or a chick book, and whether or not it ever gets looked at by anyone other than my immediately family (and friends perhaps), it's officially on the bucket list now and I plan to pursue the achievement of this goal!

No comments: